Room Reservation Fee / Insurances
Period of Reservation: 1st January - 31st December each year
The Room Reservation Fee must be paid by the 30th November each year.
Room Reservation Fee plus Regalia Insurance: Total due £500.00
RAC, Preceptory, Knight Mason, Prince Mason
Room Reservation Fee plus Regalia Insurance: Total due £200.00
Conditions of Use
Room Reservation Fees
Cheques should be made payable to “The Trustees Freemasons’ Hall”.
The new Catering Service Provider will administer the collection of Room Reservation Fees and provide a receipt.
The Hall Secretary now ceases to receive Room Reservation Fees.
On the 1st September each year existing membership details will be issued to all Units. Amendments must be returned on or before 31st December of same year.
[Terms & Conditions Clause 6: ”The Lodge shall provide to the Trustees by 31st December in each year the names and full residential addresses of all of their members. These details may be passed by the Trustees to Donegall Masonic Club for Club registration purposes.”]
Please note that the insurances arranged by the Trustees includes the following cover for each Lodge, RAC, Preceptory, Knight Mason or Prince Mason.
All Risks Insurances on Regalia.
- Regalia is covered anywhere in Europe up to a maximum value of £2,500.00 per Lodge / etc.
- A £250.00 excess applies to each and every claim.
Public Liability Insurance
- Cover on Indemnity to each Lodge in respect of activities undertaken on the Trustees’ premises at Arthur Square, up to a Limit of Indemnity of £5M.
- Cover is further extended to include attendance at similar Lodge functions elsewhere in Northern Ireland but excluding any fund raising activities.
- Cover is subject to the Insurer’s Terms, Conditions and Exceptions and a copy Policy is available on request. W. A. Crawford, FCA. Hall Secretary.